What is the company?
3P Learning (ASX: 3PL). It is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) education technology company that owns and develops online education products in maths (Mathletics) and literacy (Readiwriter). It also distributes a third-party product called Reading Eggs, which is an online reading program. The company dominates the Australian/New Zealand primary school market, with a leading position in the UK and an emerging business in the USA.
The SaaS architecture in education applications, such as Mathletics, can deliver on the promise of genuine, interactive, personalised, and dynamic syllabus-based learning for kids, while providing valuable time-saving reporting tools for teachers.
- A rough first quarter, but it’s always darkest before the dawn
- Trade fears put pressure on portfolios
- Santos bet pays off for takeover target portfolio
- SMSFs and your retirement horizon
- Buy, Hold, Sell – what the brokers say
- Question of the Week