Weighed down by fears of trade war and the opening of the Banking Royal Commission, the Australian sharemarket had a pretty poor run in March, with all sectors finishing in the red. It lost 3.8% in the month (after adding back dividends) in the month to be down by 3.9% in 2018.
- A rough first quarter, but it’s always darkest before the dawn
- Santos bet pays off for takeover target portfolio
- Professional’s Pick – 3P Learning (ASX: 3PL)
- SMSFs and your retirement horizon
- Buy, Hold, Sell – what the brokers say
- Question of the Week