The first quarter of 2018 had everything from euphoric buying to panic selling. While markets started January with a record-breaking run, February saw that evaporate, and March saw further volatility that led to losses in equities for the quarter. Concerns about rising interest rates, trade wars and overall valuations were too much for crowded and expensive parts of the equity market.
- Trade fears put pressure on portfolios
- Santos bet pays off for takeover target portfolio
- Professional’s Pick – 3P Learning (ASX: 3PL)
- SMSFs and your retirement horizon
- Buy, Hold, Sell – what the brokers say
- Question of the Week