Question of the Week – property and super

Print This Post A A A

Question: I have been told that I can transfer my residential property into my self-managed superfund by a super consultant. I believe this to be incorrect from mail that I have read in Switzer over the years. I know it is possible with commercial property but just want to clarify that you cannot transfer residential rental property, currently held in your own name, to your self-managed fund.

Log in or take a free 21 day trial to read further
(You won’t need to leave this page)

Also from this edition