The auction clearance rate across capital cities edged up to 70.5% over the weekend, compared to 68.6% the previous week. But it was still lower than the 71.8% recorded last year.
In Sydney, the clearance rate was 78.1%. Although higher than last week’s 72%, it was also slightly down on last year’s 79.7%.
- Four fun stocks to get serious about
- 10 tenets you have to know to invest ahead
- The next big thing in energy – Sundance Energy Australia
- Shortlisted – Super Retail Group, Novogen and Sirtex
- Buy, Sell, Hold – what the brokers say
- S&P500 short-term outlook