Join ‘Boom! Doom! Zoom!’ every Thursday at 12pm AEST: zoom.us/j/91367649171
Peter Switzer and Paul Rickard chat mini-budget and how today’s announcement impacts our markets and your investment decisions.
Our two experts answer your questions about the stocks you want to know more about live on Zoom, every Thursday.
This week, Peter and Paul chat about:
- Orora Limited (ORA) – what are their thoughts on the packaging company
- Artemis Resources (ARV) and Gold Road Resources Limited (GOR)?
- CSL – is it a buy right now?
- QBE Insurance Group Limited (QBE) – are Peter and Paul fans?
- Mesoblast (MSB)
- What’s happening with interest rates?
- Is Whispir (WSP) a small cap to watch?
- Brickworks (BKW) vs Washington Soul Pattinson (SOL)
- Are there any capital raisings coming up to consider?
- Are Zip Co and Xero too expensive to buy right now?
- Thoughts on Technology One (TNE)?
- The companies you should be following ahead of and during reporting season…