What is the company?
BigTinCan (ASX:BTH) is a fast-growing company in the enterprise content management software space. The Boston and Sydney headquartered company sells software largely into the US market and specifically to companies that have large sales forces. BigTinCan’s sales enablement software distributes the most relevant sales and learning content, freeing-up sales representative time, boosting their overall productivity, and improving sales conversion. The software sits in the cloud and is designed specifically for mobile environments. It facilitates collaboration amongst sales representatives, while bringing machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities to their clients’ sales and learning content.
- Kidman Resources (KDR): same story, at half the price
- 3 ETFs to access global megatrends
- A global high-growth fund worth examining
- 2 more earnings announcements to keep an eye on
- Buy, Hold, Sell – what the brokers say
- Question of the Week – why do we sell?