Welcome to the Switzer Super Report – a newsletter and website for self-managed super funds.
This venture is the brainwave of myself and business partner, Paul Rickard, who was the founder and CEO of CommSec. The SMSF sector is undergoing rapid growth and there are now more than 400,000 funds with over 800,000 members and counting. With this in mind, we wanted to create a low cost service that helps people maximise their after-tax investment returns, meet their legal obligations and grow their DIY super.
After extensive research, we came to the conclusion that while people start SMSFs to take control of their financial affairs, there’s a desperate need for information, education and advice to help investors make the right decisions in regards to their investments. The Switzer Super Report is investment focused and provides advice on all asset classes that are relevant to trustees.
So what will the Switzer Super Report do for you?
Twice a week, you’ll receive a high quality newsletter in your inbox that gives you access to great investment and financial minds such as Paul Rickard, Charlie Aitken, Ron Bewley, Rudi Filapek-Vandyck and Tony Negline.
Every week our experts will:
- Tell you which shares to buy, hold or sell, and the sectors to be under or overweight in.
- Show you the best fixed interest rates.
- Keep you abreast of ATO rulings and what they mean for you as an SMSF trustee.
- Road test products for your SMSF.
- Analyse alternative investments – from artwork to property.
- Guide you through strategies to use in your SMSF.
- Advise you on share buybacks and other corporate actions.
- Help you maximise your SMSF’s after tax investment returns.
In addition to this you will also receive:
- Access to our online resource centre for help on running or setting up your SMSF.
- A Q&A service that lets you ask questions and receive answers.
- A general advice service that helps you in making decisions in relation to your investments.
- Exclusive videos, podcasts and webinars.
- Daily ASX market reports.
- Investment strategies to grow your DIY super.
- And much more…
Our publication will be driven by expert commentators, industry professionals and individuals who run their own fund. Every week we will strive to produce relevant, engaging and high quality information and advice to help you make the right decisions in regards to your SMSF. I encourage you to subscribe or take a free trial and look forward to helping grow your DIY super.