After one of the longest bull markets in history, the US market looks like it may finally be near the top. But with economic fundamentals still looking strong across the globe, and US company tax cuts on the horizon, the landscape for equities is still very positive.
So should investors still be long stocks, or is this bull running out of steam?
Join us at the 2018 Switzer Investor Strategy Day where we cover these topics and more.
- How to position your portfolio in a mature bull market.
- Is Australia still the best market for income?
- Where can investors find growth over the next 12 months?
- Will the Aussie market play catch up to the rest of the world?
- Domestic vs international – how to strike the right balance.
This conference has been designed for self-directed investors, SMSF trustees and financial advisers (there are 2.5 CPD points available). The event provides a rare opportunity for investors to access to some of Australia’s smartest investment managers.
There will be networking opportunities throughout the day, and as well as interactive panel sessions where attendees can have their questions answered by the panel.
There are only 800 seats available and tickets will sell out, so register today to reserve your seat at this not-to-be-missed event.