Life’s unpredictable – and there’ll be occasions which place an SMSF’s future in doubt. It may be a change of government policies, the divorce of a member, or death, or incapacity, or bankruptcy. Or it could be the loss of willingness and commitment. Or simply that the fund has run out of money.
Whatever the case, it’s important to take a considered approach. As I’ll show in the following case studies, sometimes it’s best to keep the fund going, and other times it makes sense to shut up shop and re-deploy the money.
Case study 1 – Adrian and Bella
- I’m bullish on stocks and I’m not alone
- Investment Outlook for 2019
- Has a gold rush begun?
- Stock of the Week – Amcor Limited (AMC)
- Buy, Hold, Sell – what the brokers say
- Questions of the Week – Share price purchase plans, Which bank? and more