Are the gold sector’s recent gains a short-lived reaction to volatility in global equities or the start of a gold rush? The answer will make a huge difference to returns this year.
I became bullish on gold in November 2018 for The Switzer Report. In my column, “Portfolios need a Bullion Injection”, I suggested investors increase their portfolio allocation to gold and cash over the next few months to preserve capital and support returns.
As I wrote in my final column for 2018, I see 2019 as one of transition that provides clarity on four key issues.
- I’m bullish on stocks and I’m not alone
- Investment Outlook for 2019
- Stock of the Week – Amcor Limited (AMC)
- Buy, Hold, Sell – what the brokers say
- How do I wind up my SMSF?
- Questions of the Week – Share price purchase plans, Which bank? and more