How long have you held the stock?
NovaPort Capital’s portfolios have held Kathmandu (KMD) since its IPO in November 2009.
What do you like about it?
Kathmandu is a vertically integrated apparel retailer with a history dating back to 1987. The investment appeal for NovaPort Capital is based on four key factors.
- Budget – mostly a yawn, with some benefits for downsizing
- Bumper bank season for the Big Four
- Listen to Buffett – this too will end
- Time to rotate into the resources sector
- Make sure your employer gets super contributions right
- Question of the week – can my SMSF part-own my farm?