In the good books
Domino’s Pizza (DMP) was upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Citi
Citi has upgraded to Neutral from Sell post significant de-rating of the share price since November last year. The analysts declare they don't see any near-term upside earnings risks, but they retain the view this company has "significant" earnings growth prospects in Europe.
- I’m bullish on stocks and I’m not alone
- Investment Outlook for 2019
- Has a gold rush begun?
- Stock of the Week – Amcor Limited (AMC)
- How do I wind up my SMSF?
- Questions of the Week – Share price purchase plans, Which bank? and more