How long have you held the stock?
Since February 2014. Rolls-Royce, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange (RR:LSE), is down 25% from its highs after issuing a profit warning in February. We used this as an opportunity to take exposure.
What do you like about it?
- SSR takeover targets 2 – Wotif, NRW and Westoz
- Australian banks – downgrading sector to neutral
- Buy, Sell, Hold – what the brokers say
- Don’t feud over family assets
- FOX mystery and Ron’s yield-type portfolio
- SMSF compliance burden reduced following FATCA agreement